Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why do I blog?

I realised I blogged to entertain myself.

Surprising is I never like reading what I have posted.

That is why I never click on those old posting myself either.

Because I felt so embarassed sometimes on what I have written.

I feel like laughing at myself.

Those past stupidity.

Those emotional feeling. Hmm, I do not think I can be so emotional these days. There is a moment when I find it difficult to post something, because I have nothing emotional to share anymore.

Some have claimed my blog to be entertaining in the past. Thank you. Yes, I need those funny stuff to keep me from feeling emotional. That is why I blogged about it.

When you have no place to rant, you can spill it all on your blog. I used to feel relieved after blogging all my unsatisfaction.

However, it do not work these days. That is because I no longer have to rely on blogging. I have people who I can turned to already. I feel so grateful. And they do not mind listening to my theories and crazy thoughts. I can be so philosphical sometimes. ><

The blog turned into your alter ego, it reminded me of Dorian Gray.

I blogged to improve my writing skills. I blogged to instill the reading habit in me. If I do not read, I will have nothing to share.

I blogged to have a portfolio on my artwork. I blogged to keep track on the interesting material I read from the internet. In another word, those material I stealed from the internet. OH NO! I AM GUILTY! LOL

I blogged so that I know at the end of the year, what have I done through out the year.
Through blogging, I made my first rainbow friend who is also my brother figure today. I do not have many rainbow friends, I think it does not even surpass five. Oh NO! I need more exposure to the rainbow world....

Rainbow or not rainbow, it is the friendship that matters. I never tried separating my rainbow and non rainbow friend. I see them as who they are, my friend.

I used to think rainbow people are the nicest and most sophisticated people and it has proven me wrong. I seriously have a culture shock when I met those guy from social website.
My brother figure once told me, if you want to meet genuine and honest rainbow folks, you can only find it in the rainbow bloggers. So far from observation, he has proved himself right. =)

Rainbow blogs are the only blog I read these days. I find them entertaining. Thanks to the growing number of rainbow blogs, I can have something to read each day. From the rant of their daily life, emotional thoughts, "naughty adventure", foods, movie review, songs, jokes, hunk review, toys review, love advice, wisdom thought and etc...it is definitely more than enough to keep me updated on many different things. =D

1 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

And who is your brother figure? Hehehe...

Post a Comment