Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is the school haunted?

If you have read today newspaper, you would have read that a Form 3, malay girl tried to jump off the building at SMK Abu Bakar, Temerloh, Pahang.



The girl was reported to start screaming at 8.30am for no apparent reason and dashed out the corridor to the edge of the two-story building and pulled out several window panes and hurling them to the ground. She even took off her 'tudung' and threw it to the ground. What is even scarier was she cut herself and licked the oozing blood from her fingers while laughing hysterically.



The point of this post is to share what I have heard from my friend before. I remembered my friend told me about this school many years ago but I do not know if it is SMK Abu Bakar. It was also early in the morning and a malay girl started screaming hysterically. I do not remember what happened after that, but I remembered my friend told me the school was closed for many days after that. I suspected it was SMK Abu Bakar also because the newspaper has reported that there are several hysterical incident happened at the school before.



I read from a blog that the haunted incident at the school was due to dirtiness. You can refer "unclean" as in being occupied by poltergeist and demon, but the blog mentioned that the uncleaniness was due to the sanitary pad being flushed down the toilet and the school compound has got poor hygiene. The unhygienic environment attracted demon and poltergeist because those "thing" feed on bone, food waste and dirty things.



I never encounter any haunted experience in my school before.*thanks God*



However, I have heard an encounter during my camp at a university. I was sleeping soundly alone after the night activity because I was too tired. My roommate went out and saw the incident. He told me about it when I woke up. A malay girl was possessed. Her roommate ran out when they saw her facial expression changed and her skin and eye color changed. She had the demonic look and it was frightening. Luckily there was a religious teacher at the university and after some prayer and ritual, the girl recovered.



My question is, why it always happen in malay school and why it always happen to malay girl? Why is the demon so racist?



We are 1 Malaysia u know, cannot be so racist! ><




STOP THROWING SANITARY PAD DOWN HERE!!!

2 raindrops:

- a L E x - said...

LOL...wth! Dont gossip about them on blogosphere har...later they come and find you and come out through ur comp instead of a toilet bowl :P!

Darlie & Latte said...

LOL...i shd make a movie about this, Title: The Computer. and I will make sure u r the first to watch it...MUAHAHAHA

Post a Comment