Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random

I woke up today feeling like usual. However, I knew I have not really been happy these days. My mind has been thinking a lot. A recent event that happened further depressed me. However, I am not feeling emo. I am just worried. That's all.





As the afternoon is approaching, I just feel quite depress and today I have to eat lunch alone although the food is nice. I do not mind being alone, but as I mentioned, I am just thinking a lot. There are certain things I tried to ignore the thoughts, but I knew it will still come back until it is solved.





However, I managed to see this in one of the pet shop I entered. I was laughing when I first saw it. The puppy certainly knew how to enjoy himself. I knocked the glass hoping to wake him up and irritate him but he just continued sleeping and ignoring everybody passing by. He opened his leg wide apart and let the cool wind from the air conditioner blowing his private part. He slept with four legs up.





Wake up la...lazy puppy! Let me have a look at you. I want to see you make all the pity face hoping that someone will be interested in you. HAHAHAHA





However, your way of sleeping already enough to make me laugh. I was looking at you all the time and you still continued sleeping. *SWEAT*








Later, I saw something that made me laugh. I laughed because he look so funny. The poodle has got such funny hairsytle! I wonder why his owner want him to have such hairstyle. PITY HIM LAh!





I was feeling ok again, until I got home. My phone went crazy again. I have a hard time figuring out what to do with it. This leave me feeling so frustruated. However, shortly after that, I realised someone sent me something he promised. I actually forgotten about it already and I never thought that he will send it to me.

Before opening the file, I was laughing. However, I did not laughed at all when I am hearing it. That is because I find it quite unique. It sounded so rock and roll to me. I finally realised which song it was and I laughed. LOL...I laughed because it don't sound like him at all! I continued to let it play on my earphone. Is really not bad, or else I would have switched it off. HAHAHA

At least, I don't feel emo anymore. Can go to sleep already!

Thanks for sending it to me =D ...and I do not think I broke the promise...because I was not laughing when it was playing for the first time. *sincere*

Thank you!

2 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Got someone singing a song for you. Who? Who? Hehehe...

Darlie & Latte said...

er...i dun think is singing for me? im just lucky to be able hear it... HAHA. who? the singer wants to remain anonymous...sorry!

Post a Comment