Friday, January 21, 2011

About You

When I first saw your name but do not know how you looks like,



I feel like knowing a song's title but do not know the tune.


When I first heard about you but do not know it is you,



I feel like hearing a tune but do not know is the title of that song I knew.




When I know about you and your name, but do not know you in person,




I feel like I knew the tune and the title of the song but do not know the lyric.




When I know you in person but do not know what you are thinking,




I feel like I keep hearing the song but do not know what actually it is singing.




When I keep thinking about you but do not get the chance to really know you,




It is like humming the song everyday but do not know who is the singer and song writer.





When will I really know about you?

Are you the song I am looking for?


Till then, I will just hum the song everyday until I found out about the song...



0 raindrops:

Post a Comment