Thursday, February 10, 2011

Food Meme

1. Are you a good cook? I think I am a good cook, but not much chance to cook :P

2. What is your specialty? Fried rice.

3. What was the last meal you ate? Grand chinese dinner XD

4. Do you eat breakfast? Yes, unless I wake up late.

5. Name a food you dislike. Pure white tofu =( and anything bitter.

6. What is your favourite fast food restaurant? None...not a big fan of fastfood. But if really have to choose one, either Mcd or KFC.

7. Where do you like to eat with your friends? Anywhere will do, as long as I like the person I am eating with.

8. Burger or hot dog? Hotdog, always prefer hotdog :p

9. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Tea, cannot take coffee.

10. If someone surprised you with a meal, what would please you most? Anything, as long as not Japanese or Vietnamese... XD, prefer if surprise me with yummy desssert. :p

Now tag 5 bloggers whom you want them to post about this meme too.
None. :p

2 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you like hot dog more than burger. Hahahaha!!! And I also didn't know you don't like Japanese food. OMG!!! I love Japanese food so much that I can stay in Japan forever and just eat their food. Hahahaha!!!

Tofu is good for your skin. Want a smooth complexion on your face? Eat more tofu. Hehehe...

- a L E x - said...

Ditto to No. 5, 7, 9 (only tat i drink coffee too) and 10 (minus the Jap part :P)

Post a Comment