Thursday, February 17, 2011

CNY has ended

Time passed like a bullet train! If you did not board it on time, you will just see it pass by you and gone in a blink of eyes.

This CNY has definitely been one of the happiest one I ever had. Good food and great places to go through out the festive season.

After CNY, somehow everything will start getting serious and more into work. No more fooling around so much. Everyone is back to business. I am guilty of being extremely lazy through out the festive season ><

However, it is barely 2 months. I feel many things happened in such a short period. Good and bad. I am trying to keep track of my resolutions, it seems that it can be done, and I just need to put in the extra effort and serious discipline to accomplish them.

The most important thing, is I never expect Aphrodite has finally showered me with some of her blessing.

After so many years, I have basically given up hope. This feeling has become so numb that nothing seems to interest me anymore. I have just decided to shift my attention to other aspect of life since long ago. You know, when something is gone for so long, you can't really recall what it feels like.

As each day passed, I am just trying to gather back those feelings of having somebody in life. I am trying each day to get used to the idea. Somehow, the momentum will slowly build up again with each passing day.

When you consistently pushed your feelings away, you get an emotionless person. You know, you feel happy, but you cant really feel it inside, you feel touched, but you cant really feel it inside either. It is like trying to adjust those feelings again and tell yourself you should be feeling this way. I guess the heart has really been freezed for too long, is time it got exposed to some warmth.

Someone has told me once, that today will come. I just never believe it back then, because I never see it coming. But I think certain things happened when you least expect them.

I just tried hard to adopt a positive attitude towards life each day. Somehow, I think those positiveness has managed to attract something good.

It is true that what you think is what you get.

Great accompishment starts with a vision. Vision starts with a dream. Believe in what you dream.

The power of dream. =)

It is never too late to be who, where or how you should have been. But what matters is from this second onwards, you are determined to make a difference to your life. And that alone is moving mountain.

1 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember me telling you that I like to read your posts? Now after reading this post, I think I know what's the reason. Your written words are so much inspirational than your spoken ones. When you talk, you don't seem to use those words but when you write, you seem like a different person. Hehehe... that's the reason why I like to read your blog.

Post a Comment