Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Random Facts About Me

As tagged by Calvin.

1. I know how to draw before I can write.
2. I never go oversea or board a plane before.
3. I cannot remember when was my last visit to the themepark and I never ride a roller coaster before.
4. I am afraid of heights and bees.
5. I love learning foreign languages. My dream is to be able speak 6 different languages at least. I aim to learn French, Thai, Korean, and Hokkien.
6. I am a very random person. If I saw any interesting, cute or nice thing that interest me, I will buy for myself or my friend(only people I am very closed with or like :p), therefore I do not believe I need an occasion to give people something. I believe good things in life should be shared.
7. I am a law-breaker. I do not like to follow rules :p I can't stand being under others supervision, therefore I really do not like the idea of being an employee.
8. I need a lot freedom. I believe in giving freedom to others. As long as it was used in a good and considerate manner.
9. If I have set my mind to get something, I will stop at nothing until I got it. I hate being challenged but like it at the same time because it makes me tougher after that. Usually the more you challenge me, the better I become. :p
10. I will be very quiet when I am not feeling well, tired and unhappy. If I am stress, I will do crazy things :-X I will be very sleepy when I am unhappy, because I need a restart button (sleep), when I wake up I will tend to forget about it. Hugging someone or holding someone's hand gives me more comfort than any word of console. xD

Who I want to tag:
Anyone who think they are free and would like to share more about themselves.

1 raindrops:

Anonymous said...

Next time I accompany you to ride roller-coaster, ok? :p

Post a Comment