Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Fish With A Smile

Another animation that has got a nice meaning behind it.



I woke up in the middle of the night,

I thought it was morning,

No, is not even twilight yet,

Usually it is just like any normal night,

But no, it is not, you appeared in my mind,

Why can't I see?

That this is not a dream?

Am I too numbed to even realise it?

What was I afraid of?

Losing someone again?

Seeing the person you love most becoming the stranger of your life?

This is real,

I am not dreaming,

I am awake now in my own dream,

If I ever go with the feeling,

I do not want to lose someone again,

If you really love somebody, you have to set if free?

Sorry,I did it once, but I do not want to do it again,

Have you ever unconciously felt the corner of your eyes were wet?

If I ever love you, can you don't leave me?

Because I can never really set you free...

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment