Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting used to it

I must admit that I no longer hate being in sixth form. Yes, I know that it was what I have hated most and nearly want to quit. But I am grateful that I am a bit more patient and asked God for the right choice and now I am slowly getting used to do it. I realise it is less than 10 months before I have to face it. I also realise that after that I no longer can experience school life again. No more uniform. No more 7.20am have to be at school. No more teachers. I have always hated it but I realise that school life is not that bad. It is actually something valuable. What will happen after December 2008, I really have no idea. I do not know whether history will repeat by itself again and I end up being a great failure. Or either I can finally put a full stop to those crap of mine and whatever that is happening. More and more pressure coming in. I really want to do well in STPM. I know if I have not been complaining so much and wasted so much time and missing so many lessons, it will be no worries for me right now. But is not too late, I am catching up. The future is still unknown but whatever we do now will somehow affect it.

What am I crapping here? Nothing to say. I wish I can put up more meaningful thing here to share with you all. *doink*

2 raindrops:

Queer Ranter said...

Well good luck to you in your STPM. :)

After that, a new life begins.

Anonymous said...

i don't think it's a meaningless post.

a lot of us go thru such period in our lives. that uncertainty.

well, ur there to get something out of it. sounds like you know wat it is. hating it or loving it, happens. don't loose sight of your goal.

and when you get to the end of this road, what u've achieved will help you decide on which ones to take from then on.

best of luck ! gambatte ! ^_^

Post a Comment