Friday, March 21, 2008

My First Meme

This is the first time I am doing meme *big wet eyes*. In the past, I have seen many bloggers doing meme. So thanks Calvin for tagging me.

1 Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy for the first time?
Of course his face, his body, his eyes,everything from head to toe. All of them can be done in less than 10 seconds I think?

2. Who is your role model?
I get a new role model everyday. If I saw someone did something which is good, I will remember it and try to follow it.

3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Salad, but must have thousand island!

4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
All gay theme movie, except Brokeback Mountain, King Kong, a lot le, especially drama.

5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
Handphone(is a must), computer, my ipod nano versi China

6. What is your most annoying habit?
Look dumb when people explain something complex to me, always telling stories to people I knew like a grandpa.

7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
Having great fear when I sleep every night, light must be turn on, must also hv a cross near me.

8. I get nervous when...
There is an exam, when a lengzai or lenglui approach me. haihz

9. My biggest fear is...
To live a lonely live without love and friends and having no $$$.

10.The best thing I've done for myself is...
Getting a string of A's through out school life.

11. Pass this meme to 5 people.
Chester
Ryan
Jason(the mutant guy)
Daniel Henry
Pluboy

2 raindrops:

Silly Little Prince said...

-_-#
in april.

Jason said...

Haha!
Mutant guy. I like that.

Post a Comment