Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dream

I am not sleeping well these days. I have been having weird dream. Among those weird dream I have these days, there is one particular dream which I can’t forget. Actually I have forgotten about it when I woke up. However, later in the afternoon, the dream suddenly strikes my memory and only then I remembered that I have such a dream last night. It was a sexual dream. It was the first time in life I have a sexual dream. I was like, OMG, what is wrong with me? The dream goes like this. I was in my room. I was standing beside my bed. Suddenly, I notice I am not alone in my room. Someone is in my room. It is a guy. However, I did not seem surprise. It was like I already knew he is the room with me. However, who is this guy? I can’t see his face. I am not sure if I have seen his face but can’t remember how he looks like when I wake up. I only can see his body. He is naked. Well, I did not see his private part but I knew at that point I am looking at his chest. Let me tell you, his chest is beefy and it sure looks nice. Haha. He is walking towards me. No no, it is not that way. I remembered that he is not naked at first. But he took off his clothes after that. Well, he walked towards me and grabs my hand. Next, he pushes me down to my bed and start to kiss me. He kisses me on the lips. I reply to the kiss and kiss him back. It was a passionate kiss. I can actually feel the taste of the kiss. I tell myself, kissing is not so nice after all. The kiss is tasteless. I don’t know how to explain it. But I know the kiss does not make you feel high or good. It is just like nothing. One thing I knew is that I don’t even love this guy. Who is he? What is he doing? Next, he moves on to other parts of my body. The next thing that happened is we heard footstep from the stairs. OMG, both of us jump up. We start dressing up again so clumsily. Next thing that happened is I woke up from my dream and realise that I am in bed alone and it is already morning. I look at the alarm clock and doze off again. I did not wet myself. Maybe is because we did not even did it. The funny thing is I still remembered telling myself right before I woke up from the dream that I am still a v-i-r-g-i-n because he and I did not even do anything further. It was just a kiss. OMG, what is wrong with me?? What kind of dream is that? Like that also can. Why is it a guy? OMG, OMG, something is wrong with Kenny. Luckily, I start to regain my normal sleep. Normal sleep means sleep through the night like log. XD

4 raindrops:

Silly Little Prince said...

of cuz the kiss was DUH, you kissed a faceless dude! LOLs. no lips. LOLS!!!

Queer Ranter said...

Its a sign! Go get laid. :P

Jason said...

Beefy... I want!

Calvin said...

Wah! So lucky hor...can have this kind of dream. Hehehe... go continue and then spill the details for us to read. Hehehe...

Post a Comment