Monday, March 17, 2008

VRooommmmm.......

OMG, can you believe it? Can you? I can’t believe it either. My dad just got me a CAR!!!! I never thought of it. It is a red car, with flashy sport rim. The car is really sporty. Guess what car I got? Guess? I give you a hint. It had a yellow logo with a black mustang on it. Guess? What car is that? Haha, can’t guess ?



It is F-e-r-r-a-r-i. No, I am not lying. Is true. Eh, I make a mistake, it is not one car but three. Three Ferrari toy car. Hahahaha. I do not know where he got it, but he gave it to me the other day. I am happy of course. The last time he ever give me something was 10 years back, he gave me a puzzle ball with a lot of number on it. It is the Shell Ferrari car you saw on television. It is a pull back car. However, it has sound. When you pull back, it make a the sound of car engine, like when you pressing the oil pedal, then when you let it go, the sound is like the car going off lor. Haha, do not know how to explain. The sound is like, VRooooommmmmmm..........

My dad won’t get me any car. Next time work only buy yourself ler, better. Dad buy for you, he will give a lot of thought and comment later. I did not upload the pic of the toy car. However, if you go to Shell, you can see it. XD

2 raindrops:

savante said...

Well gives ya something to work toward :) Hope to see ya in a Ferrari then!

Medie007 said...

i thought u'd post up a pic of your ferrari.... what a disappointment....

Post a Comment