Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No wonder....

OMG, can you believe this??? I saw this at my friend's blog and thought of giving it a try. I really didnt expect the result to turn out like this. OMG, others were like you act like you are 28 years old, and i am.... OMG, speechless, Is that really me? I guess so. Call me a kid. And the truth is I always like being called "boy" and I hate it when people call me "young man". Yucks. Anyway from the day I was born, people who are close to me always call me "Kenny Boy". They don't call me Kenny. My parents don't. My relatives don't. People who knew me well don't. Till now, they still call me Kenny Boy. OMG, I still can't believe it. You act like you are 12 years old, can go hide already. T_T



You Act Like You Are 12 Years Old



You are a kid at heart. You never quite really grew up.

You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.



Playful and fun, you bring a lighthearted attitude to every part of life.

You're a little irresponsible, but your charm makes up for it (in most cases)!

4 raindrops:

Calvin said...

Wahahahaha!!!! Budak ah? Eee....so cute-nya. I'm gonna call you Kenny boy too. Can? Hehehe...

J.L said...

Kenny boi, later i treat Kenny boi eat MCD!

Jason said...

Wah... isn't that a good thing? :P

ikanbilis said...

you are so.. underage!

Post a Comment