Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Short term memory lost or premature-Alzheimeir?

Today is really a weird day.

It was suppose to be a great day, but I do not know which part of my brain went wrong.

I was at dear's place until 8pm when I needed go home already. So quickly left and when I stepped out of his house,something striked my mind.

I forgot to take my bag.

However, I decided to just forget about it as I needed to rush home and I knew there was nothing important in the bag. I can just take it tomorrow.

Dear called when I just drove out of his house, informing that I forgot to take my bag, but I told him I will just take it next time since there was nothing important.

I never know that decision will be the beginning of my trouble for the day. >< When I reached home, as usual I will take my key and open the gate. As usual, the key will be in my pocket or in the car. Ei...where is my key?? Find both the pocket and all over the car still cannot find my key. I was blanked for a moment. Only then I realised...OMG!! I left it in the bag!!! Still unable to accept the truth, I continued ransacking the car and my pocket hoping to find the key. I was trying hard to think what I should be doing at that point. Staring at the gate but unable to open it. Telling my mom that I forgot to bring home the key and asking her to open the door is certainly a death option. I am going to be skin alive if she know I lost my key ><

At that point, I was panicking. I know the key must be a dear's place. But I cannot be too sure. But I know it cannot be anywhere else. I have not went anywhere today. So, quickly call dear but no one pick up the phone. Called again and again, no one pick up the phone T____T Why when you are in panic, everything just went wrong? I am not sure if he is showering. So I decieded instead of wasting time making phone calls that no one will answer, I just accelerate and head to dear's place.

While driving half way, dear called me and I quickly told him to look for my key inside the bag. True enough, the key was inside the bag. Ok, at least I know my key is safe. But knowing that I need to go through the heavy traffic after the bad rain just to get a key and knowing I should be home now just make me feel so hopeless. All I can do is just to stop thinking about it and focus on driving. When I reached dear's place, I called him to take the bag out. I was waiting in the car and wondering why he took so long to come out. You see, when you are rushing, everything seems very slow to you. When he finally come out, I nearly laughed. He is walking so happily carrying my bag on his shoulder. He gave me my bag and I asked if he had his dinner. Before waving goodbye, he give me a flying kiss. And after saying goodbye, he stand outside the car and start drawing two heart with an arrow on the condensed car window glass. I laughed...I am happy, but I was rushing too >< So quickly rush home while glancing at the drawing on the window whenever the car slow down. Silly boy! LOL Finally reached home. Feed my dog. Then want to throw rubbish already, when dear called me and informing me that he need to go to sleep already. Wished him goodnight and I continued packing the rubbish. When I need to open the door, I realised my key is missing again!! ><" But this time I just use my mom's key. After got home, I need go dinner but still haven't found my key. I know is inside the house, maybe I misplaced it somewhere. I decided to find the key after dinner.

After dinner...

Start to look for the key in my room. Searched everywhere for it, in my bag, on my bed, on the table, on the floor...I cannot find it!! T___T Start to panic again, find in the kitchen and all over the house but still cannot find it. Why is my key running from me today? T___T I stand for a while and start recalling what I have done when I got home. Maybe I accidentally throw the key away with the rubbish! :O Quickly go find the rubbish and start searching, still cannot find it. I was so hopeless, where has my key gone??? I know is in the house but I cannot find it. Search again high and low at every corner of the house. The possible place is only kitchen and my room. Room don't have. Look really hard in the kitchen, still cannot find!!! T___T Finally, I saw the waste basket in the kitchen and my mind just tell me to look inside the basket.

At first I cannot find anything, but I suddenly saw something very familiar...My precious KEY!!!! HOW ON EARTH IT ENDED UP IN THE WASTE BASKET??? I know that I must have unconciously throwed the key away into the waste basket. T___T

Finally after I found my key, I changed my clothes in my room when I saw RM 10 notes in the envelope on my table. How come got money geh??? I quickly look into the envelope and found RM 20 inside there. Then I feel in my pocket and there is RM 10 notes in the pocket. Ha??!! Since when I put money in the envelope???

Ok...this is not the first time such thing happened, there are many times when I really cannot remember that I have done something. For example, I locked the door before going out. When I was half way already, I suddenly cannot remember if I have locked the door, and being unable recall it, I quickly go home again and to find that the door is indeed locked. T___T There are also sometimes when I misplaced my spectacle and I have to look all over for it! Sometimes when I am taking down notes, I do not realised that I am writing the same thing twice!!

The chinese would have call this: Zi gei hak zi gei ( scare yourself)

Usually such incident happened when I am running on auto-pilot. My mind is thinking of other thing but my hand and body is working on another thing. This resulted in me not knowing what I have done >< I do not know why, my mind just keep running 24/7 unless I am asleep. Even when I am talking to someone, my mind could be thinking of something else.

Think too much...should really stop thinking and day dreaming. ARGHH!! ><

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment