Friday, December 28, 2007

Random 1

So sorry, I have not been blogging for quite some time. I am currently taking my driving test and also learning how to make flash file. I am also cracking my head thinking of a nice layout for my blog. I just don't like the design of it and my blog name, Boyz Dream? Isn't it too common? If you have a nice name, Please suggest it to me. I really appreciate it. I think the blog name should be based on the theme of my blog. Oops, my blog don't even has it own theme. Haiz, I just can't figure out a right name. I have lots to update. I will also be sharing some blogging tips with you? Have you notice that on top your blog( if your blog is hosted by blogspot) there is this blue strap(it can be others color too..)?
The one you that allow you to click on 'Create blog' 'Sign In'. It is called the navigation bar. Have you EVER wished to remove it? If it is removed your page will certainly looks like a website of your own. I will be sharing it with you how to remove it.

Before you get started please right click and copy this-->

#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }

Now...
Step 1- Go to your dashboard. You know what is a dashboard don't you? When you sign in to your blog, the first page you see is your dash board! Then click 'Layout'.

Step 2- Click on ' Edit HTML'.

Step 3- You will now see the content of your html. scroll down till you find this part -->

-----------------------------------------------
Blogger Template Style
Name: Minima Black
Designer: Douglas Bowman
URL: www.stopdesign.com
Date: 26 Feb 2004
Updated by: Blogger Team
----------------------------------------------- */
(paste what you have copied here!)

Step 4- Save the changes and view your blog!

I am sorry that I have to explain it without showing you the image, cause I currently do not have the software to grab the webpage screenshot and save it as image.

I haven't done it to my blog but I have tested it before, so it is confirm working.

Hope you find it helpful what I shared with you :-)

5 raindrops:

David The Man said...

No need a software to grab the image la! What you need to do is to press Alt-PrintScrn to capture the screen shot of your computer.

Kenny said...

david the man thanks so much for telling me about it. coz if u don't, I will still be like a dumb dumb buying an additional software for nothing. press the 'PrtScn' on your keyboard. Open paint, click edit, and click paste. then save it. Thanks. U really helped me. :-D

David The Man said...

That's right, dearie...

Kenny said...

dearie? U sounded so sweet... :-p

David The Man said...

ohhh... really ka?

Post a Comment