Friday, December 7, 2007

Boyz Dream- Prologue...

Somewhere in Malaysia is drizzling. A young boy is browsing from one blog to another. Reading blogs have always been his interest. Despite his interest in reading blogs, he never bothered to start a blog of his own. How he wish to own a blog. He cracks his head to think of his blog title. Boyz Dream comes into his mind. He is still not quite satisfied with the name.
Why start a blog? This blog is for me to discover myself as I keep account of what is happening to me. I never write a diary before. Yes, this is my very own private place to rent my feelings. In real life, there are lots of stuff which I just keep to myself. Question I keep asking myself, Am I really gay? Will I have someone who truly love and concern about me one day? Will I succeed in the creative industry? I do not what will happen in the future. I do my part and let God take care of the rest. If you are interested to know whether any of my dream will ever come true, then do keep continuing reading this humble blog of mine. As Lao Tze said, 'a journey to a thousands miles begin from one step'. From here, I put on my first step to an unknown journey, a journey that you and I will never know, and thus the journey to an unknown dream begins....

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment