Monday, December 10, 2007

Bleaching Camera

Ever since I started blogging, I have always wanted to have a better camera. I only have my Sony Ericsson 1.3 mega pixels camera phone to snap pictures T.T. That is not the only problem. You might be wondering what is bleaching camera all about. My camera uses Clorox. It has some kind of bleaching agent inside its camera. I know you might think I am lame. Yea, every camera phone is like this and worst if yours is a VGA. Every time prior to have my photo taken, the picture will look just fine with a bright color and clear image. Just right after I press the capture button, the phone will start processing the image and the final picture will come out looking faded with light color T__T .Will get myself a digital camera in the future. Any recommendation?
before
after

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment