Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life 10 Years back..........

Do you like Korean guys? Don't you think Korean guys are really hot? They can look so manly, handsome, cute, gorgeous, charming and lots more that makes you drool over them. I admired their acting too. Talk less, these pictures below are how those hot Korean guys looks like back then.....

Rain! I love him, especially when he dance! He is really so hot! But did you notice during his young day his ear stick out so much...

Kang Ta, first time when I saw him in Scandal I already like him a lot, however see how he looks like back then

Kwon Sang Woo, my fav also

Jo In Sung

So Ji Sup

and this is Bae Yong Jun, the auntie killer in Korean, as for me I don't really like Bae, don't know why...

Ryu Si Won

Won Bin!!!, He is the best, super like him...



haha, did you notice that why ppl look funny in their teenage days? It seems that before they reach 20 and above they just look weird. I see most people look their best after 20, after their teenage. It seems that though as teenage we may be young, but we don't look good. Is it because of those puberty sign? Pimples especially, my all time nightmare! And also, during teenage they look skinny and the face sunken in. Girls not so, it is more to guys, em.... actually gal or guy also same, during teenage most of us don't look good. We haven't bloom, we didn't get to groom ourselves the correct way. What you think?



0 raindrops:

Post a Comment