Friday, December 12, 2008

Rant and more rant!

Sorry, I just couldn't help it. When things don't go my way, I will whine and rant. What is the better place to do it other than my own blog? In here I can do anything I want, no one will care and I will not make other think that I am psycho or annoying.
I feel so helpless. I feel so useless. I want to do it but I don't know what is wrong.
Maybe I am too playful, I should be a bit serious.
WHY SO SERIOUS??
Sorry, can't help it, is time to be serious...haihZ...what a post...who cares as long as I can rant and feel better!

2 raindrops:

Mannpriedo d'Saintner said...

If you wish, you can also go to hilltop or mountain-top and shout out all your frustrations and unhappiness as much as your lungs permit!

savante said...

Tell us more and maybe we can help :)

Post a Comment