Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My summary of year 2008

I am dedicating this post to Calvin gor, all the things that you always ask me to blog about and tonight I am going to blog everything...

Today I must blog, I really must. Tomorrow is the last day of 2008, I am afraid I wont be able to remember what I have did this year. This year is indeed a memorable year for me. I have experience many first encounter of my life. I can’t just let it go like this. I do not know how I will change in the future in term of how I looks like, my thinking, my way of life, at least I must take an effort to write it down now. Maybe a year or a few years later, I can go back and view my blog archive to know how my life was back then.

Wait, I am recalling...(did I told you my memory was getting very weak these days, I used to have the best memory, any idea what I should do to improve my memory again?)

Let start off with beginning of the year...

I was still undecided whether I should quit Form 6 or not, hence, I have wasted a lot of time thinking and not studying which lead me to regret later on because I finally decided to stay in Form 6 and realise I have missed a lot of the lesson.

I have made a few resolutions for myself this year and I achieved quite a number of them :)

My first time experience and resolutions achieved:

1) I promise to get my driving license this year. Although my mom said I do not need to get my license, I still insist on getting it by this year. The driving lesson is really not a pleasing experience. I have to apply for extra classes to improve my driving. The trainer keeps complaining that I am too nervous. I felt so disappointed, I nearly give up, I told myself that I will never be able to drive, but in the end I still didn’t give up hope, I ask for extra classes. Yes, I fail my first driving test. Fail everything. I tell myself is ok. I will learn from mistake. I did not bribe at all. I want to get the license using my own genuine ability. So, I pray really hard to God and ask for His guidance and blessing. On the second test, with God’s help, I am able to pass the whole driving test. I AM SO HAPPY THAT DAY AND THANKFUL TO GOD! Now my driving is improving from day to day and I am getting much better...

2) I miss school exam for the first time in my life (I have to attend driving test on that day, hence I am not able to attend my exam), I fail my exam for the first time in my life after standard 6(b4 standard 6, I am very weak in studies and failing exam is really common XD), I fail my maths, I blame no one but myself, who ask me didn’t study when I was in lower six? I attend my first tuition in KL, I become leader to so many people and supervising others for the first time (hehe, daily monitor for librarian), I did my first composting project (recycling biodegradable waste into fertilizer), I go for my first jungle trekking, I went to a recycle factory for the first time, I became a secretary for the first time, I write a proposal for the first time.

3) I painted a mural for the first time. The whole mural was painted by me alone. I didn’t have a chance to snap a photo of it till now. I will go back one day and take a photo of it. I crave a watermelon for the first time.

4) I owned a camera phone of my own for the first time (I am still using Nokia 3310 before this, I lost it, so sad, it has been with me for 5 years)

5) I cook for the first time (I mean I really fry things ok? Not maggie mee) I cook for dad for the first time and got praised that my cooking is good.

6) I have an online friend for the first time and I meet some one in real life from the internet for the first time (ha-ha, is you Chester!)

7) I went to TGI Friday for the first time and celebrated my birthday there for the first time as well.

8) I watch a midnight movie with my friends (I think is with Chester) and not with my parents for the first time, is the first time I went home after 12a.m (see? I am such good boy)

9) I owned my first printer (my house don’t have a printer and I only got my first computer in 2007)

10) I have a friend elder than me 12 years for the first time (haha, is you Calvin!)

11) I promise that I will work out hard and change my body figure by June 2008, I did it, I manage to bring my weight to 69kg, I have biceps, triceps...muscle seen here and there...and people even said I have nice lats...but I dont have abs at that time, I was very disappointed, I told myself is impossible I will ever have abs, no matter how much I work out I will never get any abs, however, after I discuss with my trainer and reading tips from the internet, I work out extra hard on my abs and I finally have ABS! Wow, the first time I saw traces of abs in the mirror while I was taking my bath, I was shocked, can’t believe it. But, because I did not work out for months and was too busy with my exam and school work, all my workout is wasted, I am back to square one now( I AM SO SAD!!!! T__________T)

12) I work for the first time. My first job was a promoter in supermarket. I make a resolution that I must have a job experience that year because it will be easier for me when I look for job after STPM, the job was ok, the pay is good but have to chase for my salary, and I receive salary for the first time.

13) I open a bank account myself and have my own account for the first time (haha, because of my job, I need to have an account so that they can bank in my salary to the account, the response I got from them when I told them that I don’t have a bank account. ‘WHAT? How old are you? Don’t have a bank account?’ So embarrassing...

14) I finally get to go in the final round in Creative Media Award and won a prize from it. I have made a resolution that I must get into the final round at least because I failed last year, I FINALLY DID IT! I AM SO HAPPY!

15) I make my first paper clay project for the first time.

16) I sit monorail for the first time and went to Pasar Pudu for the first time. Oh yeah, I also sit LRT for the first time. I went to Amcorp Mall for the first time. (Please don’t laugh at me ok? Though I live in the city is the first time I have been on a LRT)

17) I did a meme for the first time.

18) I bought my Learn to speak Hokkien, Japanese, Korean book at last; I have made a resolution to get it by this year.

19) I bought Hasbro Takara Transformer toys for the first time and finish collecting them (crazy about transformer)

20) I bough my first formal dressing (office wear).

21) I attend my first job interview. I prepared my first resume.

22) I work in an office for the first time and was very sad about it now (will discuss this next time).

23) I got a new puppy and witness the dog brotherly war for the first time.

24) I learn martial arts for the first time.

25) I heard of Redtube for the first time and realised Gaytube do exist for the first time. Oh yeah, I went into a chatroom (gay chatroom) for the first time and talk to stranger from far away land for the first time...

Now this is what I did for the first time for Alex aka YLK and did with him for the first time. Alex, I know you have always thought that I am a bad person because I have given you such bad impression and you always said that I don’t act like a friend, always too occupied with myself and never bother to go out with you all...

So I have made a resolution that I must do everything that I did not do when I was with Alex last time from form1-form5. I have made a resolution that I must repair the damage done to our friendship. I have done my best Alex, the rest is up to you.


1) I sleep with Alex in the same room for the first time. I went camping for the first time and he becomes my first room mate. (You sleep half naked and keep sneezing while sleeping, wear clothes la... XD)


2) I go out with you alone for the first time and I was so happy.

3) I went to Petrosains for the first time and I am happy that I was only with you that time.

4) I went for yamcha session with your friends.

5) I saw Asimo in real life for the first time and I am glad that I saw it with you.

6) I watch your performance on stage for the first time; I guess none of your other friends have watched it before...

7) I ride on the motorbike with you for the first time

8) I buy you a shirt for the first time and none of the clothing in my wardrobe I think is more expensive than the one I bought for you...

9) I went for midnight movie with you for the first time

10) I went to your house for the first time after so many years knowing you

11) I make a handmade gift for you after the one I made for you last time, don’t think you still keeping it.

12) I receive a gift from you for the first time...I am touched you know, though is nothing much but is a thought from you, thanks.

So, basically that is the summary of what I did in year 2008. There are still a lot of things I did but I cannot remember or it is less important. I have goals for year 2009. However, I am experiencing obstacles here and there, the road ahead is really not easy, and I understand the night is dark just before the dawn, I have sailed my ship and now it is facing endless storm that will crush me down anytime, how long can I stand? Will my ship reach the destination I wanted to go? I do not have the answer, but I will try...I will. May God bless me.

1 raindrops:

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

i like Transformer too but dont collect toys. expensive. mostly is not nice. :(

no worry too much abt 2009 jsut as long as ur happy. happie new year 2009 to u :)

Post a Comment