Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nationwide Art Award

Dedicate this post to Calvin gor, sorry didn't post it yesterday, fell asleep ><
Best of The Best-


The reason why she won is because everything she is use really recycled material...

1st winner-


Is a dress! I have a better picture but the picture is corrupted alrdy :( comp got problem...

2nd winner-



3rd winner-


I have no idea what is that!!

4 th winner-





I like this one, and I thought he will win the 1st place, got to know him and he is a nice person... :)



5th winner- Mine :P




How i screw it up, the neck was too thin to support the eyes, the eyes keep falling down, in the end i have to use something to support the neck, the leg keep falling off, stupid glue, not strong! And it has got more, the bottle caps actually contain messages that can be projected to the wall when there is light, but my soldering machine suddenly not working ><, the eyes actually got light and the wheel can actually move ! But i didn't do that, no time...why no time? I rush back home in between the competition because i left one of his hand at home!!! what is wrong with me? Must be because i did not get enough rest, too stress and it was just a day after my STPM, i rush home and return about 3o minutes later( I must be crazy :( (T________T)


But thanks GOD :) at least still got something, something is always better than nothing right?? *self-convincing* T__T



6 th winner-

I joined category B( making a gift for Eve using recycled or used material)

now, the following is the winner for category A( drawing and painting)

I am sucks in painting ><

2nd winner-



3rd winner-




4th winner-


5th winner-






6th winner-


so, this is the overall result of the competition. If you want to know what this competition is about, click here.


Thanks God , thanks everyone who have leave comment in the previous post, thanks Calvin for your moral support, thanks Mom for her money to let me buy those material needed( will pay you back once I have money), and thanks ALex for being there on the day of the competition( I am very tired that day, but I am happy you are there and make so many funny remarks that me laugh :). Thanks everyone !

2 raindrops:

Calvin said...

Eeee....so cute lah your work. I like the body because it's like got round buttons all over but why didn't you use recycled or used materials to make your work? Since that is the theme. Anyway, congratulations to you again!

Kenny said...

Calvin, those are not buttons >< is bottle caps!! i did use recycled material, but not fully, and the theme for my artwork didnt carry the message because I did not do according to the actual plan!!

Post a Comment