Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's be friend again!

Today in MSN,
Alex: So, what have you been doing these past 4 days?
Kenny: Thinking of you lor...
Alex: You have nothing better to do is it? Save that for girls’ la...
Kenny: You think you really have so much for me to think of that I can think of you for 4 days? I have been going for job interview here and there...
Alex: I know that, I am not stupid...
Kenny: ;-p

I was complaining that I am bored and he shut my mouth off inviting me to play minesweeper. Half way through the game, he got disconnected. Who to blame? TM!! How he hates TM and was complaining that he wants to change to Wimax.


And we talk about his boss after that, how he told me that his boss is bald .

Alex: The office is so quiet; everyone doesn’t talk to each other. I sit beside the boss.
Kenny: HUH? Poor you... he don’t talk to you?
Alex: No...how he become boss, fail in management...if I become boss surely is different from this...
Kenny: Then you talk to him lor...
Alex: Talk what? Yat chai sik ngan? ( let’s have lunch together?)
Kenny: He will say nei hai mat sui? ( Who you think you are?)
Alex: I am your future boss!
Kenny: I wonder what he will say if you said that.
Alex: He will quickly get on his feet and polish his my shoe!! HAHA
Kenny: * Draw a pic of a boss with bald head wearing spec and polishing Alex’s shoe.
Alex: OMG! He really looks like that...lol
Kenny: Really? Why all the boss looks like that ah? Can’t have better look?
Alex: Someone will not become boss if he don’t have stress...that is why looks like that
Kenny: So you are going to looks like that too when you become boss?
Alex: No, I am different. I am going to become a CUTE BOSS!
Kenny: CUTE??!! LOL>>>>> You cute??
* Draw a pig...then draw a cute boy with thumbs up and a lot people cheering for him...
Alex: Yes, that is what I will become... CUTE BOSS
Kenny: You are cute? PLEASE DON’T make my stomach pain... LOL

And the conversation go on and on... he use so many cute emoticons to express his words

Kenny: Wa... I thought u said u don’t use emoticons? Suddenly use so many cute emoticons...
Alex: I have been using emoticons, but because between us , we seldom talk in MSN, that is why I did not use it....
Kenny: Then, talk more next time...
Alex: I don’t want. I will prefer face to face.
Kenny: But you are working...
Alex: Then, we go out tomorrow night? Yamcha...
Kenny: Where are we going?? ZOUK?
Alex: No le, MAMAK!!
Kenny? HUH?! *expected* * Shake HEAD* Ok, I am happy with that, anything will do...
Alex: Goodnight...* display cute emoticons again*
Kenny: Goodnight* display an emoticons with a gal bouncing her big boobs...
Alex: OMG!! What are you doing?? This is an islamic country u know...
Kenny: LOL ! *Add some more bouncing boobs*
Alex: MASYA-ALLAH!! Tetapi... memang cantikkan??
Kenny: HA?! U like ?? LOL

We continue exchanging emoticons and no one seems to be the last one to say good night and sign off, seriously this is the first time... usually he is very cool and will just sign off straight away... exchanging emoticons?? NO WAY!! He used to say that emoticons is STUPID! But tonight he certainly don’t seems that way, and finally I did not reply him as he said his final bye bye...*let him sleep, tomorrow he needs to work...

Btw, I am starting work tomorrow also!! :)

Okay, I have decided.

I really have.

Today, I am so happy, laugh so much.

Maybe, just maybe I can bring back what I have lost back then.

Today, Alex and I have chatted so happily in MSN.

I laugh so much, I don’t know if he laugh too, but for me, I really find it funny.

He ask me out for “yamcha” tomorrow.

Maybe, I should just don’t tell and keep it all to my heart.

I treat him as brother, and I should not be thinking something else. What happened back then was because I am too immature. However, after going through so much experience and reading so much, I just could not afford to repeat the same mistake.

Calvin gor, I have decided that I will continue seeing him and keep a good contact with him. I just couldn’t let go. I am just too reluctant to let go. Imagine that, we have been together for 7 years. 7 years, as far as I know is not a short period of time.

I also know that, although we have been together for so many years, we have never really understood each other deeply. Last time, when we are intimate, we are intimate, we are very close to each other but we never talk much to each other. Both of us know that. That is why we always find no words to say to each other. I know, we have two totally opposite personality and we have nothing in common, but I really do care and love him from the core of my heart. I know he does too though I am not sure if he is still the same person as I know last time.

I feel like what I have been working towards is bearing fruit. I have always wanted to undo the damage that I have done so immaturely to our relationship back then. I try so hard to change and did what he complained that I have never done last time. I feel like our relationship is getting better and is just a too waste to let go everything now.

He is God’s gift for me. I found him myself. We promise that when we are old, we are together, enjoying tea over a game of chinese chess. I do not know if he still remembers all the promise he made, but I certainly remember and will always do.

* too sleepy already...to be continued....

1 raindrops:

Calvin said...

I feel so sweet and romantic when he says "I prefer face to face" when you say you two could talk over MSN more often. Hehehe... He wants face to face with you wor. Woot! Woot!

Well, I'm so happy for you that you have found an angel in your life. Friends are angels sent from God in the form of a human in our life.

Post a Comment