Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am on the top of the world :)

Today I outdid myself, I went hiking for the first time with Alex and friend and climb such a high hill. Did I told you that I fear of height a lot? I was very nervous through out the hiking. To my surprise I have always thought that climbing up is the most difficult part, but instead going down was the most challenging part. The place is so steep and I feel like I will fall down and die that instant or paralyse myself. LOL. I keep asking God to protect me. From this hiking I realise that leaving up something is easy, but if you want put it down, it can be very difficult. It is just like your feeling, the process of developing that feeling for someone or something is not easy, and when you finally have it, you feel so reluctant to let it down. Yes, when I am on top already, I just don't feel like going down. However, I have no choice, no matter how beautiful it is, you still have to let it go. During the process of climbing down the hill. it is really challenging and more difficult than going up hill.

I have the most adventerous holiday ever. I went caving, water rafting, and hiking. But did I told you this is also my most scarry holiday? I gt cuts all over my hand and leg. Haha, I know I am bit clumsy. I even knock my head on the sharp stalactite. Luckily didn't bleed.
Ok, below are the few pictures from the hill. Not many because my friend haven't upload them.

All the house become so small already






Ray of light shooting from between the cloud, like heaven!


Conclusion, though is tough but is fun! However, if you ask me do it every week, I will faint for sure!! LOL

3 raindrops:

Calvin said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun in your holiday. I'm sure it looks awesome when you're standing on top of the hill (not mountain ah?). Does it make you realise that human beings are just so tiny, small and fragile when you're standing on top there? So cherish life and the people around you.

Kenny said...

is bukit tabur, nt gunung tabur oh, yes is good to be up there, no wor...i didnt realise human so tiny...lol...i am busy picking up quartz...the whole hill is cover with quartz everywhere

Mannpriedo d'Saintner said...

I love hiking too, and it is the picturesque view that I love the most. Love your pic blog.

Post a Comment