Sunday, October 19, 2008

I have a dream...

Is been a long time since I posted something that talk about myself. Actually I have a lot to share but is just that I did not bother posting it. But I promise I will post everything this December.

This December is the most important moment of my life.

6 December 2008 will determine how my life in the future is gonna be.

I never thought before that I will be given this chance.

I have nearly given up hope. I thought I already failed, but God decides that He still loves me and has given me a chance.

My dream in this 19 years of life will be fulfilled on 6 December 2008 if I succeed.

My dream to succeed in the creative industry.

God,please give me a chance.

I promise I will do my best.

Amen.

6 raindrops:

Medie007 said...

all the best!

Mannpriedo d'Saintner said...

happy bithday on 6th December, ya.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Dun hurry, please take your own sweet time coz these could be the best years of your precious life! :)

Many Wonderful Returns Of The Day! ^_^

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

If you believe, you will succeed, kenny ~ ^^

Twilight Zone said...

Fate is in our hands. We decide the destiny we wish. You only need a strong mind power which can even move the universe. You can do it!

Happy Birthday Kenny!..... any cakes to share?

Kenny said...

6 December is not my birthday... =_=' AH bong, manpriedo, anton, hamsap and twilight, the day is drawing near and i carry your blessing with me...thanks a lot!! :-)

Post a Comment