Thursday, October 9, 2008

Accidental idea

Few days back I was actually wrapping a gift for my friend. However, I ran out of wrapping paper and I have no idea how I should wrap it. The only thing I have is the plastic bag that comes with the gift. So, what I did is wrap the gift with the plastic bag. But it looks stupid. I continue thinking what I should do and I started pasting things on it, it started with the danger sign. It gives the person a curious feeling. I think is not enough, still too plain. After thinking for some time again, I finally come out with the idea of turning it into a monster. Why monster? Halloween is coming. I can use it as a Halloween gift. I actually bought that gift for my friend because she helped me the other day. Hence, to make it not so obvious, I can say that the gift is for Halloween. In the end, the whole thing looks like this.


The message for the person is at the bottom of the gift. How is it? Is it nice? ;-)

1 raindrops:

Calvin said...

Wah! After that person thought there's a bomb inside the package because you put that DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE sign at the back. Hehehe...

Post a Comment