Thursday, February 19, 2009

A peacock and a crow

I really feel so inferior and low self esteem today. I was talking to a customer today and I think he is just around my age, but the way he carry himself, the way he talk, walk, dress really make me feel so inferior about myself. I think he just got back from oversea because he speaks impeccable English. He keeps shooting me down with all sorts of question. I was very scare and nervous at that time because I am still new in my job and I am not clear about everything. He came with his mom. His mom just keeps quiet and he is the one doing all the talking. I was so nervous that I stammered. He is better than me so much in every way and I was actually admiring him. When he saw that I was nervous, he lost confident in what I said and told me that he will think about it and just walk off with an angry face. My boss scolds me after that saying that I failed miserably. T_____T

Where is the confident? Yes, I know I lost it long ago.

Tired already... time for bed...continue next time

1 raindrops:

Stephen said...

omigawd.... lol, creepy!!! r u gay? (i don't mean that in an insulting way juss btw XD) haha~~ gawd its scary how u write the same style as one of my gay friend writes like!!!! haha sorry >.<"" random ~~ juss stubbled across yet blog and readin some of ur previous post. =3 interesting.

Post a Comment