Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back To The Virtual World....

I am back here. Back to the the virtual world of cyberspace. Nearly forgotten about this blog. I am not staying long. There are lots of reality to face. Exam everyday. I have been having exam everyday for non stop and I just sat for my MUET. Screw up everything. If didnt do well must retake. I have not been reading enough. Two days later I will be having exam again. After exam, come homework. Homework never seems to end. STPM is 5 months to go. Trial is around September? Lower six just come in. I did not get to see them yet. I am sure got interesting faces to see. I have been in form six for a year. Having problem here and there. Sometime I perform well, sometime bad. Sometimes corrupted. I already knew Brian Lau will win Most Eligible Bachelor. I told that to Calvin but he don't agree with me. I really love singer who can hit the high notes. Love Mariah Carey. Start to get obsessed with Bleeding Love.

Today I ride on a motorcycle. Is been quite some time since I ride on a bike. The rider is Alex. I just sat behind him, clinging on him.Really feel so happy. Instantly motivated. I love to ride on bicycle and a motorcycle. I love being the passenger. It is really fun, feeling the strong wind brushing on you. Trying really hard to stay positive all the time. My mind is blank. I can't think. I lose weight. Not maintaining proper diet and exercise. Keep losing weight but fats keep accumulate at stomach. Sad. Looks gloomy. Study hard or else two years will be waste doing nothing. Planning to take tuition already. Conclusion= Study hard ;-0

I love Tony Yang!

Ps: Wait, today is May 13. As a Malaysian, it is important to remember this day. The day that changes the way Malaysian is. Racial unity is important.... haihz,what is happening to the world,tsumami,cylone,earthquake, it seems like a unhappy world.

2 raindrops:

Whisper said...

hey kenny,

your life sounds really hectic at the moment. even your post reads that way. short sentences. fast paced.

take care you don't burn out! watch some comedy. hang out with friends. take time off. i know you probably feel you can't afford that kind of time. but when you're losing weight and if you're reaching high stress points, you need to chill. even when things go wrong... the world moves on... life is so much bigger than we allow ourselves to realize.

it's my first visit to your blog. i really like the cartoon of the boy on the header. very adorable. he has the wide-eyed wonder that i miss in myself. maybe you do too.

Kenny said...

Hi Whisper, thanks for the concern. I appreciate it. I do take some time to chill down. I also like the cartoon on the header. I spent quite some time looking for it. Again. thanks for your concern Whisper. ;-)

Post a Comment